New attribute -

Hi all,

I'm new to OpenLDAP and LDAP in general, and I have couple off questions.

(1)  I'm trying to load an LDIF file  that  I dumped from Lotus Notes(LN)
LDAP R5.  The LN admin added a new attribute to the person  object class
and he called it  BAXREGION.  Of course this attribute does not exist in
the OpenLDAP schema, so I need to add this attribute to the person object
class.  How do I do that ?

(2) My second question,  is there a "dominoperson"  objectclass in
OpenLDAP??  I searched but did not find one!!! Is there a way to add such
an objectclass to OpenLDAP?

TIA,
-Raed.