One server and many DN's

Hi All:

	First of all, I'm a newbie in LDAP world so I will ask
some questions that may be foolish. Please forgive me :-)
	I've managed to successfully install openldap-2.0.23
and created a DN as following:

<quote sladp.conf>
include         /usr/local/openldap/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /usr/local/openldap/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /usr/local/openldap/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
</quote>

<quote sladp.conf>

database        ldbm
suffix          "ou=dte,o=emprel"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,ou=dte,o=emprel"
rootpw          boguspwd
directory       /usr/local/openldap/var/openldap-ldbm
index   objectClass     eq

</quote>

So, I've created ou=dte,o=emprel DN. I'd like to know if I can have many DN's served by the same slapd daemon or by the same machine.
I am basing my question in named behavior, so I can configure it to serve many DNS domains (zones).

In fact I'd like to create a o=emprel DN and many sub-DN's (does it exists :-) ) like ou=dte,o=emprel and ou=df,o=emprel and ou=drh,o=emprel , but they all served by the same box.

	I don't know if I was clear....

bests regards

-- Lucas Brasilino brasilino@recife.pe.gov.br http://www.recife.pe.gov.br Emprel - Empresa Municipal de Informatica (pt_BR) Recife's IT City Hall Company (en_US) Recife - Pernambuco - Brasil Fone: +55-81-34167078