ldap_first_attribute

hi all,

i'm trying to get CRLs from ldap servers thanks to openldap

my program works with several (about 10) CRLs but fails with this one
ldap://ldap.certinomis.com
cn=CertiNomis Classe 3,o=CertiNomis,c=FR
objectclass=crlDistributionPoint
attrib=certificaterevocationlist;binary

problem  is  that ldap_first_attribute gives me NULL, the ld_errno field is 0 so
ldap_err2string gives "Success"
for  sure  this ldap address must have something special but i didn't find it, i
do  know that this address doesn't work with the V3 protocol but it might not be
a problem since my program always use the V2 protocol

many thanks