From: Naveen Adusumilli [mailto:naveen.adusumilli@mphasis.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 9:15 PM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: RE: problem while storing objects

Hi,
     I saw similar  question regarding storing objects in openLDAP site but they are no replies .I am facing the same problem please let me know to  solve this problem

String dn = "cn=rajudesai,ou=lamcou,dc=mbt,dc=com";
        Map mvalues = Collections.synchronizedMap(new HashMap(10,
(float)0.8));

        mvalues.put("uid","raju"                );
        mvalues.put("password", "desai");
        initctx.bind(dn,mvalues);

        the exception is like this...

         javax.naming.directory.SchemaViolationException:
netscape.ldap.LDAPException: error result (65); missing required
attribute; Object class violation       at
com.netscape.jndi.ldap.common.ExceptionMapper.getNamingException(ExceptionMapper.java:178)
at com.netscape.jndi.ldap.LdapService.addEntry(LdapService.java:464)
at
com.netscape.jndi.ldap.LdapContextImpl.bind(LdapContextImpl.java:370)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.bind(InitialContext.java:358)

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Naveen

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you.