RE: GSSAPI, OpenLDAP 2.0.21 and core dump

What part of

> ldap_start_tls: Connect error
>          additional info: error:24064064:random number
> generator:SSLEAY_RAND_BYTES:PRNG not seeded

leads you to the conclusion that this has something to do with certificates?
What makes you think this has anything to do with anything other than, perhaps,
not seeding your random number generator?

Also, this error message is clearly coming from SSLeay and/or OpenSSL, but you
neglected to mention either in your email. Seems a rather significant detail to
be omitting. Especially since the Kerberos and/or SASL libraries may have been
built on top of the OpenSSL crypto library. (I have no idea, you didn't say.
But that would be a good reason why an unintialized SSL random number generator
is preventing your Kerberos login from working.)

When you REALLY need something to work, the first thing you REALLY need to do
is Read The Documentation. In your case, you REALLY need to read the "FAQ" file
that is included in the OpenSSL source, especially the section that starts "Why
do I get a ``PRNG not seeded'' error message?"

  -- Howard Chu