Re: Multi-line MS Outlook Notes field in OpenLDAP

Quoting Abu (abu@trabas.com):
> My I have sample of schema from your ldap server, i looking for it a few week
> but still not found.

This problem was resolved as a side-effect of the installation of
web-client software. As we needed an easy way for people to add/modify
records we installed ldap-abook (http://ldap-abook.sourceforge.net/).
It's written in Perl and comes with it's own schema that works well with
MS Outlook. Also gq likes this.

> Kris Boulez(Kris.Boulez@algonomics.com)@Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 02:23:05PM +0100:
> > [ Sorry if this is not the appropriate place to ask, this looks best
> >   to me ]
> >
> > We're using OpenLDAP as a central address book for Outlook users. Thanks
> > to the FAQ this works fine. One question remains: how can one enter
> > multiline entries for the MS Outlook Notes field.
> >
> > In the archives I found
> > http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200009/msg00547.html .
> > Herein it is suggested to use '$' as newline. This however only works
> > for the Address fields and not Notes.

Kris,
--
Kris Boulez 				Tel: +32-9-241.11.00