Help is needed

Hi everyone,

Using RH7.2

I've written a small perl program that converts a MySQL address book to
LDIF format and then I use ldappadd to add the entries to the database.

Everything was working fine until I decided to add photos
(jpegPhoto:< file:///var/spool/photos/Name Surname.jpg)
I only have around 300 entries and 20 photos. The system starts
adding the entries to openldap and after the 7th record the contains
a photo exits with an error.
adding new entry "cn=Tristan Chappell,  ou=People, dc=spherion,dc=com"
ldap_add: Can't contact LDAP server

ldif_record() = 81

If I don't add photos everything works fine.
All the photos are jpeg images of different sizes 80-170K and I can view them
on my Linux system.

Any Ideas?????

Thanks

--

Steve Simeonidis
Network Engineer, Spherion Education

1st Floor, 493 St. Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Phone:  +61 3 9243 2382    Fax:    +61 3 9820 2010
Email: stevesimeonidis@spherion.com