Using Radius for authentication...

Apologies if I have misunderstood the messages in the archives I've come
across, but most people seem to want to do things in the opposite direction
to what I want....

Basically I am on a sub-campus of a university that uses a modified Radius
system for the universal login/passwords for students and staff.

At this stage I have an LDAP directory with accounts in it that are being
used for authentication in various labs, but my ideal scenario would be one
where I can do the authentication against the Radius accounts passwords.

Is this something built into OpenLDAP ? Or will I have to work on patching
my existing command line client for the radius system into OpenLDAP?

Many thanks for any light anyone can shed on this matter.

Cheers,

Nigel

--
N i g e l   K e r s t e n |  College of Fine Arts,
[Systems Administrator]   |  Uni.of.NSW.Sydney.Australia.

"It's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder,
how I keep from going under" - Grandmaster Flash.