[no subject]

I am running a certificate authority application which publishes
certificates to an OpenLDAP directory; it publishes the user Certifiactes
okay, but not the CA elements (cACertificate, CRL & ARL).  The core schema
available from OpenLDAP (which I am using) download appears to contain all
the required attributes for the CA elements.  The error message from the CA
application is: 'Object class violation'  indicating I guess that an entry
does not have all the required attributes or has attributes that are not
allowed.  It would be helpful if I had a more informative exception message.
If anyone can please tell me how to set up a log file and if this should
give me more information.

Pat