Re: OpenLDAP 2.0.19?

At 07:45 PM 2002-01-15, pigfung wrote:
>On the homepage of openldap.org, it say openldap 2.0.19 Now Available!.
>but in the download page, only 2.0.18 is available. where can i download it?
>Thanks!

Please note that problems with the website should (if the
site is up :-) be reported using the Issue Tracking System
<http://www.openldap.org/its/>.

The problem you describe is not with the website.  You are
obviously looking at locally cached pages.  I suggest you
refresh your browser's cache and if that doesn't help,
contact your local network administrator (or ISP administrator)
have them investigate the problem.

Kurt