Re: permissions (acl) for nss_ldap

At 05:04 AM 2002-01-14, Stephan Lauffer wrote:
>hope it's not to OT here...

What permissions are needed for an application such as
nss_ldap is NOT specific to OpenLDAP, but specific to
that application.  Hence, you should take the discussion
to a list specific to that application.  In this case,
nssldap@padl.com.

Now, implementation those permissions in OpenLDAP is
a topic which is, of course, specific to OpenLDAP...