Re: deleting ACL

Alejandra Moreno wrote...:
> And how can this be implemented for the LDAP entries?

something like

access to dn=".*,dc=parent,dc=com"
       by * write

gives everybody write access to entries stored below "dc=parent,dc=com",
(e.g. "uid=foo,dc=parent,dc=com") but not to "dc=parent,dc=com" it self.
of course you can restrict access by specifying something else than "*"
in the second line..

hth,
daniel