Re: Issues I've had migrating from openldap-1 to openldap-2

Kurt,

I don't think you ever acknowledged that you consider this a problem and it
doesn't appear to be fixed yet.  Unfortunately, this is biting me again in a
different context (trying to get 3rd party LDAPv2 clients to work) and I'd
like to at least hear that it's on the list.

--
Chris Garrigues                 http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/
virCIO                          http://www.virCIO.Com

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html

    The Greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the
      hijacking of morality by religion.  However valuable -- even
      necessary -- that may have been in enforcing good behavior on
      primitive peoples, their association is now counterproductive.
      Yet at the very moment when they should be decoupled,
      sanctimonious nitwits are calling for a return to morals based
      on superstition.
				--- Arthur C. Clarke