RE: Unknown directive "file"

There is a bug in the released code, in init.c the reference to
passwd_back_db_config is missing so the configuration code is never used.
I.e., the "file" directive is unrecognized because the code to process it
is never called. I patched this in the HEAD source a couple weeks ago, it's
a one-line fix.

  -- Howard Chu