master / slave with SSL question during replication

If you have a master and slave openldap setup
(2.0.11).

If all the slapd.conf files have the following:

TLSCertificateFile
/usr/local/ssl/certs/server.crt
TLSCertificateKeyFile
/usr/local/ssl/certs/server.key
TLSCACertificateFile    /usr/local/ssl/certs/ca.crt
TLSVerifyClient         0
TLSCipherSuite          HIGH:MEDIUM:+SSLv2

and then on the master, I set the replicas to use
bindmethod=simple -- will the transactions that take
place be secure during the replication?

I know the normal simple + TLS works because I can do
an ldapsearch -x -Z on each of the machines... but my
question is, is the replication secured?

Thank you.