Newbie fishing for a lead...

Ok I'm getting an error message saying that my javaContainer object
requires a 'cn' attribute.  However isn't that a cn attribute right
there in the logs?  cn=myConnection indeed.

I'm at a loss because this is a 3rd party application that is sending
this info to the Ldap server so I shouldn't be needing to debug it's
communications with Ldap unless I've set something up wrong in the
slapd.conf file.  And as I've permitted writes to all on everything, it
seems unlikely that it is an ACL issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm feeling some heat on this
project which is ostensibly a SonicMQ project but needs a super simple
Ldap server running also...

cheers,

alan

conn=0 op=21 ADD dn="CN=MYCONNECTION,O=KENAMEA"
==> ldbm_back_add: cn=myConnection,o=kenamea
=> dn2id( "CN=MYCONNECTION,O=KENAMEA" )
=> ldbm_cache_open( "dn2id.dbb", 9, 600 )
<= ldbm_cache_open (cache 0)
<= dn2id NOID
oc_check_required entry (cn=myConnection,o=kenamea), objectClass "top"
oc_check_required entry (cn=myConnection,o=kenamea), objectClass
"javaContainer"
Entry (cn=myConnection,o=kenamea): object class 'javaContainer' requires
attribute 'cn'
entry failed schema check: object class 'javaContainer' requires
attribute 'cn'
send_ldap_result: conn=0 op=21 p=3
send_ldap_result: 65::object class 'javaContainer' requires attribute
'cn'