Problem with slapcat

Hi, all:

I tried to dump my OpenLDAP database into LDIF format by using slapcat utility.
However, the entris of the output file start form the middle of the DIT,
not start from the root DN with a hierachical approach. So, I can not
re-import data successfully with the output LDIF file. This problem seems
to be a FAQ, but I can not find the solution from the mailing-list discussions.
My enviroments:
Redhat 7.0 & OpenLDAP-2.0.11

Someone can help me?

Thank you very much!

Shih-Chang Wang(汪世昌)
Associate Researcher
Internet & Multimedia Application Tech. Lab
Telecommunication Laboratories, Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd.
TEL: 886-3-4245340
FAX: 886-3-4244470