Test suite for Windows? (a.k.a.: Newbie time again)

Title: Message
Is anyone aware of a test script for windows that is equivilent to the "make test" that runs on Linux/UNIX?

I've got slapd installed as a service and running fine, but I would like to run a known test script against it before I start putting my own (newbie and completely previously untested) commands against it - basically, before I start screwing up commands, I want to know that the commands at least have a chance of working! <g>

Thanks,

Rob