Re: daemon: accept(6) failed errno=24 (Too many open files)

Jan-Michael Ong wanted us to know:

>bound limit of file descriptors assigned to a process. Scouring the
>Internet, I found an old post that someone had written about this. The
>recommendation was to increase the number of file descriptors allowed to
>the process.

For bash shells, you want to look into the ulimit function.  You can
also look in /proc/sys/fs/file-max and adjust those numbers if need be.
--
Blue skies...		Todd
| Get a bigger hammer!   |  Are you feeling lucky...punk?         |