Re: back-ldap [ldap_add: no such object]

> On Sun, 2 Dec 2001, Deopujari Atul Kiran wrote:
>
> hello everyone,
>  i am still unable to overcome this problem. Is someone looking into
>  this ?

As far as I know, the back-ldap simply forwards operations to the target
server.  I never tried it with back-sql, so I'm not aware of any
inconvenience.  The error message is very ambiguous; however, the
failure originates from one of the servers not finding an entry.
You may try searching the database exactly the same way you try to add
the entry, i.e. with full bind as rootdn.  You should also provide a
full log both of the client and of the server.

Pierangelo.