Re: Problems with SASL, TLS, etc.

> From:  "Nels Lindquist" <nlindq@maei.ca>
> Date:  Thu, 30 Aug 2001 08:33:30 -0600
>
> On 29 Aug 2001 at 12:12, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
>
> > Archives, howtos, and faq.  Submissions to the admin guide are
> > welcomed.
>
> Well, if I can figure out how this is supposed to work and actually get it working,
> I'd be happy to
> contribute something. :-)

Did you ever get to the point of writing up anything?  I'm hoping to try again to
get SASL working, but digging through the mailing list archives just gets me
more confused.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/
virCIO                          http://www.virCIO.Com

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html

    The Greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the
      hijacking of morality by religion.  However valuable -- even
      necessary -- that may have been in enforcing good behavior on
      primitive peoples, their association is now counterproductive.
      Yet at the very moment when they should be decoupled,
      sanctimonious nitwits are calling for a return to morals based
      on superstition.
				--- Arthur C. Clarke