Re: OpenLDAP requires compiler to support STDC constructs

> From:  Pierangelo Masarati <masarati@aero.polimi.it>
> Date:  Mon, 17 Sep 2001 18:53:09 +0200
>
> Chris Garrigues wrote:
> >
> > I'm trying to compile openldap-2.0.14 (using redhat's 2.0.11 RPM as a sta
> rting
> > point and I get this error:
> >
> > checking for cc option to accept ANSI C... no
> > configure: error: OpenLDAP requires compiler to support STDC constructs.
>
> you should check the config.log file for the actual reason of this
> failure.

I also should be smart enough to think of that myself.

Somehow the entire contents of glibc-devel was missing...looks like I've lost
other files as well...very strange...

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/
virCIO                          http://www.virCIO.Com

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html

    Nobody ever got fired for buying Microsoft,
      but they could get fired for relying on Microsoft.