Re: advice on schema - please

ok, I answered this question right after I posted.
haha

I think I want to put the addressbooks under the uids like:
ou=People,uid=jdoe,ou=People,dc=domain,dc=com

Right now I am having trouble figuring out the permssions.
I want to give the owner (uid) write access to that ou=People but and everyone
else none.  How can I make a single rule that says just that without having x
number of acls that say each permission individually?

--
Terry Davis
Systems Administrator