[nssldap] getpw* problems (fwd)

	Sent this to padl mailing list but thought I'd try here as well.
Here's some additional info.

[root@bester openldap]# ssh twoods@bester
twoods@bester's password:
.  login text
.	"
.	"
29188@bester [101]% id
uid=29188 gid=31002 groups=31002
29188@bester [102]% whoami
whoami: cannot find username for UID 29188
29188@bester [103]% logname
twoods
29188@bester [104]% getent passwd twoods
29188@bester [105]% exit
logout
Connection to bester closed.
[root@bester openldap]# getent passwd twoods
twoods:XXXXXXXX:29188:31002:Todd Woods:/space/twoods:/usr/bin/tcsh

	Thanks,
		Todd