	From: Boris Shpungin
	Sent: Wed 9/5/2001 3:38 PM
	To: Kevin J. McCarthy; 'OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org'
	Subject: RE: How do I determine/change maximum number of
concurrent connections (v. 2.0.7) under NT4/Win2K?

	Actually, I'm not running it on NT server at all.  It's just a
regular Win2K
	workstation.

	Also, I find that even though the server hangs after the first
test run,
	when I abort my client application and run it again, this time
the server
	reports an error.  It seems the server hangs only during the
first run,
	which is pretty strange.  Running the server with full debug and
log output,
	I get the following (at the end of log output):

	daemon: activity on 1 descriptors
	daemon: new connection on 956
	connection_init(956): connection table full (64/64)
	daemon: connection_init(956, IP=127.0.0.1:1953, IP=0.0.0.0:389)
failed.
	daemon: closing 956
	daemon: activity on: 124r
	daemon: select: listen=124 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL

	It seems that "connection table" only allows a maximum of 64
connections?
	How is this determined, and more importantly, how can I increase
this
	number?

	Thanks.
	-Boris