RE: LDIF to XML !!

I've played with this, with the intention of writing some open source
stuff, but so far I only have had time to write application specific awk
scripts for doing this.
I very much like the relationship between ldap and XML, both quite adept
at hierarchical data storage... At the moment, if I get some time, I
wouldn't mind writing something along the lines of a back-XML for
openldap, or a front end that allows xpath type queries on ldap.

Joshua Reich

Traffion Technologies
278 City Rd
Southbank 3025