RE: Adding entries

The Outlook problem might not be due to the way you're using OpenLDAP per
se. The entry is there because you can search for it using ldapsearch, and
your Outlook can connect to the directory server (presumably on port 389)
else you would see an error.

The problem _might_ have to do with how Outlook searches. Check out the FAQ
on Outlook (Software --> Integration --> Microsoft apps). Have you defined
the attributes referenced in the Outlook search? See what I wrote at the
bottom of