Re: [LDAP: error code 17 - attribute description contains inappropriate characters]

Ok this works fine, but now i get the following error:

[LDAP: error code 17 - attribute type undefined]
javax.naming.directory.InvalidAttributeIdentifierException: [LDAP: error
code 17
 - attribute type undefined]; remaining name
'UID=1USERSPIRELLA,CN=USER,OU=COSS'

I'm using JNDI to access openldap.

Steven.