Re: how to customise database fields

hi,

I've tried to add in the following line in slapd.conf

include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema

this time, I can start slapd, but when I tried to add as below

ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager, dc=tstest, dc=aspiren, dc=com

" -w secret -f test04.ldif
adding new entry "cn=Jason Tan dc=tstest, dc=aspiren, dc=com"
ldap_add: Invalid syntax
        additional info: value contains invalid data

ldif_record() = 21

I do tried to add

include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/pilot.schema

but when to restart slapd, it prompt me for the following

/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema: line 142: AttributeType
not
 found: "audio"

Any advise please... as I need some fields as below for my LDAP database:

# Barbara's Entry
dn: cn=Bjorn J Jensen, dc=ts, dc=aspiren, dc=com
cn: Bjorn J Jensen
cn: Bjorn Jensen
sn: Jensen
objectClass: person
uid: 80000
title: System Administrator
telephoneNumber: 3652147
pager: 96582541
mail: bjorn@hotmail.com
postalAddress: 123 Beach Road, 956354 Singapore

thanks for all help...

rdgs,
gary