setting up SASL+GSSAPI

Andrew,

For me the answer was to apply a patch for 2.0.4, for a bug that's described
here (patch URL is at the bottom of the message):

http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/Software%20Bugs?id=791;expression=SASL
;user=guest

Hope that helps. I did manage to get it all working with Kerberos, GSSAPI
and SASL. Very nice, and thanks to
Phil and Kurt for the help.

regards,
kd