use ldap as an adressbook in outlook listed all persons

Hi Users.

So, now I keep my ldap server running :-)

I asked some times ago for a way to use ldap as an adressbook
in outlook. I get some answeres but unfortunately I couldn't find a
solution.

Now, I try again:

I configured the ldap-server in outlook and put it as the default adress
book. But I only can search for people, but I want, that all persons
will be listed without searching, like the personal adress book or the gobal
adressbook with exchange server.

Have someone any ideas or experience with these?

Thank you

Dominik