Re: PTH support in OpenLDAP 1.x

> From:    Vinod Nair <vnair@broadjump.com>

> Actually, I did build Pth with the --enable-syscall-soft option. The
> "ldapsearch blocked" problem happens inspite of that.
> --without-yielding-select seems to have helped though.

So, what version of pth are you using?  Also, I wonder if your Solaris
patch level is similar to mine.  I ask because I've built it both with
and without yielding-select.  The test I built to help me answer your
question was built "with" yeilding select.  I don't mean to imply that
my way is better than your's, but understanding the difference is
probably illuminating.

:wes