Re: Deleting certain attribute in all entries

Thank you!

Jan-Piets´s suggestion worked fine in my case, as the sizelimit
has not been exceeded.

The speed of manipulation was no problem as well. In fact I
wouldn´t have been able to shut down the Server for the
directory manipulation.

Batch processing could be easier, I think... Wouldn´t it be nice
if ldapmodify used optional search filters on its own? Then the
command could be as easy as

  ldapmodify -b "o=Myorg, c=DE" -filter "attribute=*" -D
"cn=root,..." -w secret

Off course the ldapmodify input then shouldn´t expect dn: as the
first line...

Okay, forget about that if it´s too stupid.

Regards,

Marian