How does replication works?

Hi,

replication of connected LDAP-Server I do understand. But how does it work if
they are disconnected?

Ok, there is a reject-file created in /var/tmp but will it automatically used
again to distribute information? Or do I have to distribute it manually via
single shot mode?

If it is done automatically does sluprd keeps the order of those files?

What happens if a slave computer is disconneted, a modification took place at
the master but there is no reject file at all (and the replog file is empty)?

Thanks a lot for answering
--
Stephan Müller                Stephan.Mueller@suse.de