Re: Lotus domino (5.0.3)?

Hi,

Jan-Piet Mens <jpm@Retail-SC.com> writes:
> We've been using Domino 5.0.x for just about a year on multiple servers.
> I won't bore you with all the problems we've had w/ Domino, and with the
> LDAP task of Domino...

I benchmarked the Domino 5.0.3 LDAP Server to check if it would be a
solution for a _demanding_ authentication/authorization setup. It was
generally 10x slower compared to a out of the box
openldap-1.2.9. Retrieving multiple DN's (10 or more) for one search
was unbearable.

No complex search filters used.

Cheers,
Dirk

--
Dirk.Vleugels@de.uu.net              http://www.de.uu.net
Database Engineer                    UUNET Deutschland GmbH