Re: [Install Help] RE: OpenLDAP + PHP3: Problems with compiling [3:20344:20394]

Sameer,

When I installed PHP3 I specified
--with-apache=/usr/local/apache_1.3.12

This in turn uses Apache APACI.

I cannot find any reference to ldap_features.h in any of my make files. I found that in the Makefile in openldap_1.2.9/include, this file along with portable.h are deleted if a make very clean is run.

Perhaps someone on the following mailing list may be able to help you.
openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org.

You can subscribe to it freom the following page

http://www.openldap.org/lists/

Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

Good luck

Tony

> http://www.phpbuilder.com/forum/read.php3?num=3&id=20394&thread=20344
>
> Tony,
>
> For PHP3, I used ./configure --with-apxs
> --with-ldap=/usr/local/etc/openldap-1.2.9 --with-mysql
>
> For OpenLDAP itself, I just did a tar xvzf on the file downloaded from
> www.openldap.org and followed directions. I did come across something
> about the ldap_features.h being available only if it was asked for
> during the openldap install process, but it didn't go further than
> that.
>
> Any clues on the availability of ldap_features.h and how this is
> created while installing openldap?
>
> Thanks
> Sameer Verma
> San Francisco State University