LDAP DIT

Hello,

I'm a newby in LDAP. At the moment I'm thinking about how to design a DIT
which meets the following requirements:
- this specific DIT is more of a subtree, i.e. there is a company wide DIT
which is fixed on the higher levels. From a certain level on it is free an
can be designed according to specific requirements as stated below:
- application-entries should be contained in the DIT
- application specific roles- and rights-entries should be contained in the
DIT. It must be possible to add or remove rights from roles.
- User Group-entries which have roles and therefore rights for several
applications should be contained in the DIT, e.g. a User Group 'X' has the
Roles 'R1' of Application 'A1' and 'R2' of Application 'A5'. It must be
possible to add or remove users to/from User Groups.
Does anybody have some proposals how such a DIT could be structured
hierarchically? Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.