LDAP routing with sendmail

Hi.

I submitted a patch to sendmail's m4/proto.m4 configuration m4
file to allow ldap lookup of plussed users, i.e. user+folder@domain
addresses which strips the folder off before looking addresses up
on a directory server and then puts it back in the user part of the
mail routing address if any. It is intended to be used with mailers
like cyrus which handle subfolders.
I know it's rather sendmail related, (in fact you may find it on
comp.mail.sendmail) but I thought it might be of interest.

url: ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/pierangelo-masarati-ldapexpand-plussed-users.patch

Pierangelo Masarati
<ando@sys-net.it>