Re: PADL

>The utilities found on padl such and pam_ldap nss_ldap and migration
>tools for NIS to LDAP. Has anyone had any difficulty if so
>can you tell me the problems that you expierenced. Next if anyone has
>used the migration utilities is it neccessary to use
>all of the maps such as netgroup rpc etc etc. I mean will it mess up
>anything is what I am trying to

They work very well,  the only frustration is poor documentation, and a web that
doesn't seem very active.  I have used the migration tools, and they work very
well so long as you know a little perl.  You do not need to use all the maps if
you don't need them.

Systems and Network Administrator
Morrison Industries
1825 Monroe Ave NW.