From: Bill Phillips [mailto:bhp@arizona.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 8:43 PM
To: openldap-general@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: authentication

Hi all,

I have been tasked with creating an authentication method for some of the
labs here. I am an LDAP newbie. I ahve successfully installed SSL, GDBM, and
LDAP2.0.7 on a Ultra60 running 2.6. I have been looking for an
authentication "front end" as it were or any information regarding using
LDAP for authenticating users. Any direction would be really helpful! Thanks
all