Cannot compile nss_ldap and pam_ldap

Dear sirs

	I get some problem about compiling nss_ldap and pam_ldap.
	I am using Solaris 7 and I plan to use LDAP as the
	system authentication service. I succesfully compiled
	OpenLDAP-2.0. Howerver, to let the Solaris use OpenLDAP
	for main authentication, I found that I have to use
	pam_ldap and nss_ldap. So I tried to compiled it but fail.
	There are many warning comes out when compiled and then
	it stop. Can you please give me instructions or guidelines?

Thank you very much
Voravit H.
pop@au.ac.th