OpenLDAP and PGP Client

Hallo

I installed OpenLDAP 2.0.6 and wrote a new schema files for holding all
the attributes of a PGP Key I need. Everything is working fine and I can
insert, add and modify these attributes with different clients.

Now it is necessary that the (Windows) PGP Client can connect to this
LDAP Server and query for PGP Keys.
As far as I found out PGP does two queries:
First it is querying for a dn like
Base Object = cn=PGPServerInfo
with attributes like baseKeySpaceDN, BasePendingDN and version
In return it gots the rootDN of the LDAP-Server.
The second query is for the key itself, now with the rootDN.
(I got this from a sniffing the connection between a Windows PGP Client
and the Trustcenter in Hamburg.)

With this knowledge it must be pretty easy to get PGP connecting to LDAP
- I thought.
Installing a new database with only one entry (the rootDN of the regular
DB) and that's it. But no success.
Now the million dollar question (or only a million honours ;-) ):
Has anybody of you tried this before a knows a way how to do it? Maybe
you can give me few hints.

Armin Wenz