Re: Public Email Address Books

PHP has LDAP interface functions.  Since we are only dealing with
adding/deleteing entries the code should be fairly simple.  There are
three pages required: add.php, del.php, query.php.  One more might be
required for login, though we could conceivably do that with .htaccess
files.

So the real question is whether Matt has the LDAP hooks compiled in.

--
Fred Ross
s.k.a. Philippe de Minerve