Re: ITS 8996

--On Thursday, April 18, 2019 11:26 PM +1000 Hugh McMaster <hugh.mcmaster@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi,

I submitted #8996 [1] a month ago. I'm just wondering how long it will
stay in Incoming before being reviewed and/or processed.

Hi Hugh,

As it is a feature request and not a bug fix, it may be a while as we're currently working on getting the OpenLDAP 2.4 series (feature frozen) wrapped up. At that point we can spend a bit more time on planning what open feature requests will make their way into the next release series (2.5).

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Product Architect