From: Quanah Gibson-Mount [mailto:quanah@symas.com]
Sent: 09 January 2018 15:44
To: Lawrence, Andy (MO MM R&D UK IXL); openldap-devel@openldap.org
Subject: Re: Beginner projects

Hi Andrew,

Good to hear from you!  Howard recently posted the following as a project that could be useful to pursue:

<http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/201711/msg00002.html>

If you're familiar with kqueue, there's some work there necessary to finalize support as well.  I can provide more details if that's of interest.

I imagine Howard would likely have some additional ideas. ;)

Regards,
Quanah

--On Tuesday, January 09, 2018 2:58 PM +0000 "Lawrence, Andy"

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Product Architect