Re: Argon2 Password Hashing

While I'm unsure I like very much libsodium's attitude regarding constructs'
parameters to hide, I'm really happy with crypto_pwhash_str and
crypto_pwhash_str_verify being exposed as the "natural" way to do password
hash storage and verification, and I'd suggest directly using that serializer
in libsodium's case, since it seems the verifier is able to correctly check
the passwords generated from PHC default cli, even if some of the parameters
used on the PHC side are at values "forbidden" by libsodium's implementation.

Thank you, yours

	lorenzo

--
| Lorenzo M. Catucci      | Centro di Calcolo e Documentazione           |