Re: When must slap_callback.sc_writewait be set?

Howard Chu wrote:
>Hallvard Breien Furuseth wrote:
>> Then most callback code in slapd must be fixed.  Now I don't understand
>> why slapd still works as well as it does...
>
> Because most callback users do a default initialization, e.g.
> slap_callback cb = { xx };

Oh, right... New problem, though: If a a third-party module sets
sc_private in such an initializer, that now sets sc_writewait instead.
I don't see that in OpenLDAP code - it is C90-compatible and thus
requires constant expressions in struct initializers.

Anyway, branch "writewait" in my UiO repo patches more missed cases.

--
Hallvard