Re: Update/drop cruft: LDAP_DEPRECATED, CLDAP, C version

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 05:33:50PM -0700, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
I rarely see traffic from people any longer on how to convert code using them to the new functions (I.e., the majority of code utilizing libldap seems to have moved to the non-deprecated fuctions).

Out of 151 packages in Debian main that build-depend on libldap, 77 mention LDAP_DEPRECATED. I didn't check all of these, but the ones I looked at all seemed to be activating it.

http://codesearch.debian.net/perpackage-results/LDAP_DEPRECATED%20-package%3Aopenldap/