Re: RE24 Testing call #3 (OpenLDAP 2.4.40)

On Mon, 11 Aug 2014, Howard Chu wrote:

None of the line numbers in your debug output match up with the line numbers in RE24 mdb.c. What git revision are you actually running? Do you have local patches to liblmdb?

Yeah, I added a bit of code to try and start figuring it out on my own, but:

I was able to reproduce this using the Sun compiler with -g and no optimization. (It didn't occur when optimization was enabled.)

exactly right, that was it. Needs at least -xO1 and it works great. Blaming the compiler isn't particularly common nowadays, thanks for the outside-the-box suggestion...