Re: RE24

Howard Chu wrote:
> Michael StrÃder wrote:
>> With recent RE24 10cee57e5ecd1709eabe200714b8995f738ddf48 some operational
>> attributes are doubled like in this example:
>
> Not happening here.

Hmmpf. I've loaded a LDIF with slapadd which was generated by ldapsearch * +.
The LDIF contained attributes 'auditContext' and 'subschemaSubentry' and those
get loaded with slapadd. Then with python-ldap doubled attribute values are
returned but AFAICS not with ldapsearch. :-/

Probably something to investigate a bit further...

Ciao, Michael.